- We do receive referrals from individuals or family members either by phone or e-mail.
- As soon as we receive the initial request, our staff will contact our prospective client to discuss their service.
- Our will also assist in arranging appointment for initial assessment or you can self-access online by completing the appropriate questionnaire.
Steps for accessing our service
We can receive referrals through our partner agencies either by phone or e-mail.
- Statutory authorities – Clinical Commissioning Groups, Local Authority Commissioners contracts and spot purchasing by statutory authorities
- Charities and churches
- Health insurance schemes
- Family law practices
- Bankruptcy agencies
- Benefit offices
- Individuals funding their own therapy sessions
To meet the eligibility criteria individuals must be assessed to be in need of healing and recovery.
Ahavah International Healing Centre aims to make the service available to all who are in need of it, professionals with any queries are welcome to discuss their referrals with us.
If you have any queries about costs, you can contact us by phone or e-mail.
- Healed from Trauma – a lady attended the emotional healing, she had suffered emotional abuse from her husband and was in hiding, she was healed from fear, gave her life to the Lord and got filled with the Holy Spirit
- Healed from a broken heart – a lady that had been separated from her husband, was given a prophetic word, that moved her forward, her life is back on course and she is enjoying God
- Freedom from low self-esteem – a young girl came to our meetings had low self-esteem of herself after prayer instantly the supernatural light came into her and her low self-esteem left and she became bright, glowing and full of confidence in God, today she is in university.
- Marriage saved – a couple on the brink of divorce, was counselled, gave their lives to the lord and delivered from curses that was to make the wife experience a lot of heartache. Now their marriage has been restored and they are moving forward.
- Freedom from worry – a woman who constantly worried about the future and finances, received a word that Jesus said ‘take no thought’. Today she is living a worry free life in the Lord.